Monday, July 11, 2011

Feeling very pregnant

I thought I would publish this post now that we have announced...

I am 5 weeks and 5 days along today. It has been almost 3 weeks since I found out that Sophia is going to be a big sister!! We are very very excited :) I found out I was pregnant super early so it's making this pregnancy drag on and on. I didn't start getting morning sickness until a couple of days ago, and then it hit hard. I never threw up when I was pregnant with Sophia but I can't say the same for this pregnancy. I can tell this one is going to be different.

I've seen these pregnancy surveys in other people's blogs before and since I didn't start my blog until after Sophia was born I thought it would be good to start now.

How far along? 5 weeks and 5 days

Is this your 1st pregnancy? Nope, my second!

Was this pregnancy planned? Yes, we were very excited about giving Sophia a sibling.

What is your due date? Estimated due date as of right now is Feburary 4th, but I haven't seen the dr yet so that could still change.

Do you want to know the sex? No, we are waiting to find out at the delivery :)
Total weight gain/loss: I've lost 4 lbs since we started trying to conceive. So -4. I gained 40 lbs with Sophia and would really like to keep it around 20 lbs this pregnancy but we'll see!
Maternity clothes? None yet, but I stay home with Sophia most of the time so I usually wear comfy clothes
Stretch marks? None yet, I still have a few very light, barely visable stretch marks from Sophia. Let's hope I get lucky this time too!
Sleep: I had to break down and buy a pregnancy pillow. I didn't have one last time with Sophia and it was miserable. I sleep much better with it now. I'm extremely tired during the day since it's still early in the first trimester. It's getting harder and harder not taking a nap during the day.
Best moment this week: Everyday has been great b/c I've been so busy with Sophia but I'm really looking forward to my first Dr's appt next week!
Movement: Way too early for now
Food cravings: Seafood and pita chips & dip

Gender: We won't find out for quite a bit longer
Labor Signs: absolutely not thank you very much

Belly Button in or out? Still in, never popped with Sophia
Wedding rings on or off? on for now, but I don't think they will last too much longer. I had to take them off around 16 weeks with Sophia.
What I miss: Coffee, diet coke, and beer
What I am looking forward to: getting a baby bump, feeling the little bean move, and hearing the heartbeat for the first time.
Weekly Wisdom: I have learned my lesson from last time, I barely exercised at all with Sophia. I won't be doing that this time. I'm very proud to say that ever since we started trying to conceive, I've been walking about 2 miles almost everyday. I'm going to try my best to keep it up!
Milestones: None yet, I'm just waiting to hear the hb and for this morning sickness to be over!!

Yay, I am so excited that I get to experience being pregnant again. I can't wait to share the news with everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How exciting! I take a break from blogging for a few weeks and I come back to such exciting things I missed! Congrats to you and your husband. Sophia is going to make a great big sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Skye! We are very excited for this new baby. I can't wait for Sophia to be a big sister!

    ReplyDelete