Monday, July 11, 2011

Well we have an announcement...

Lino baby #2 is on the way :) I am currently a little over 10 weeks pregnant and saw our little bean for the first time last Thursday. We are so excited. Sophia is going to be a big sister!! This is part of the reason I haven't blogged in awhile. I have just had no energy whatsoever.

This pregnancy has definetely been a lot different than Sophia's. With Sophia, I had almost zero morning sickness. Well with this little bambino, I have been sick all day, every day since about 5 weeks. Nothing seems to help and I have to eat almost every hour just so I don't throw up. I am super tired and usually in bed and asleep by 9 pm. I'm so ready to be out of the 1st trimester already. It is killing me. Taking care of Sophia during the day by myself is getting harder and harder. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Rudy and I decided that we are going to let this baby's gender be a suprise. We found out with Sophia, but I really want to wait this time. I think the suprise and all the excitement leading up to the birth will be so exciting. I just hope I can hold out :)

Here is the first picture of our little bean

No comments:

Post a Comment